Sago Palm

25 06 2009

Please Crosspost this from one of Jake’s incoming emails today:

Greetings from the Burnt Hills Veterinary Hospital .

Our goal is to make our clients the most educated pet owners in the community.

Recently the home improvement stores have stocked their shelves with a plant called the “Sago Palm”. This is a decorative houseplant that you may be tempted to
purchase.

If your pets ingest ANY part of this plant it will cause liver failure. Even with aggressive veterinary treatment 70% of these pets will die. We implore you to keep your household free of this plant. We are devastated when we are unable to help your pets.

Go to our website and get a look at this plant.


Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: